Sunday, January 22, 2012

Fear

Dear Future,

You're very uncertain right now. I honestly don't see how everything is going to turn out allright even though I am trying to paste on a smile and be positive and happy and make it look like I'm not at all worried. Truth be told I am absolutely terrified that I'm going to lose everything and end up alone, with nothing and that all of the people I know will shake their heads and tell me I deserve to end up in ruin.

I've tried to make everything ok, but I keep running into walls everywhere I turn. And I am afraid. And I want to give up but I can't. I want someone to do the impossible and help me make everything all right. Actually, I know someone with that power, but it's too much for me to ask. And no one owes me anything.

I'm not sure what to do next. It's very tempting to just give up and make the final exit. Yes, it seems that hopeless. I'm sorry. Maybe it's time for ME to GoTo Helyn Wayte.

Regretfully,

Helyn Wayte

No comments:

Post a Comment